Tuesday, August 25, 2015

RETROSPACE presents 'Double Feature #8: Unlikely Chick Magnets'

From RETROSPACE

This film was a lot dirtier than I thought it would be, considering it starred Don Knots. No nudity - not by a mile - but it definitely touches on some adult themes out of the normal domain of Barney Fife (but maybe not Mr. Furley). In fact, Doris Day turned down a role in this flick because it was too sexually explicit...



Why is Timothy (Robin Askwith) so happy? He just rocked his driving instructor's world (which literally destroys the vehicle) and now has a license to be a driving instructor himself. Let the hilarity commence! This isn't my first rodeo with the Confessions series, so I pretty well knew what I was in for going in: lots of ribald humor (Benny Hill would approve). I'd compare them to the Carry On films, but they're a smidge randier...



No comments:

Post a Comment